The One Happy Camper Grant program, sponsored by the Jewish Federation of Broward County and the Jewish Community Foundation is administered by the Orloff Central Agency for Jewish Education. The program offers grants of up to $1000 for first time campers.
- $1000 grants will be awarded to first time campers attending a Jewish sleep away camp for 19 or more consecutive days.
- $700 grants will be awarded to first time campers attending a Jewish sleep away camp for 12-18 consecutive days.
- Campers must be enrolled in an approved Jewish overnight camp.
- First time campers must be entering grades 1-12 (after camp).
- Residents of Broward County, Florida
The program is an outreach initiative for children who are not currently receiving an immersive, daily Jewish experience. As such, children who attend Jewish day school or yeshiva are not eligible for this incentive program. If your child is currently a Jewish day school student, please use the contact below to learn about potential grant opportunities that may be available as well as needs based scholarships which are available.
For more information, please contact Rochelle Baltuch at: (954) 660 2077 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.