Orloff Central Agency for Jewish Education (Orloff CAJE) assists the teachers in Broward County in obtaining and/or maintaining their licensure or certification through the Greater Miami Board of License for Judaic Studies teachers and the Florida Department of Education (FLDOE) for general studies teachers.
- Orloff CAJE is a member of the Greater Miami Board of License for the State of Florida. Our local Board has been responsible for raising the standards of educational excellence by requiring licensing in our Day Schools and encouraging licensing in our congregation schools and early childhood programs, viagra thumb These licenses are renewable every three years through professional growth. Licenses issued are valid in the State of Florida and may be reciprocal in other areas.
Available licenses include:
- Judaica Studies/Hebrew Language Teacher
- Jewish Early Childhood Educator
- Teacher of Talmud
Available certificates include:
- Jewish Educational Technology
- Jewish Fine Arts Specialist
- Orloff CAJE works with the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) to assist teachers with new or renewal certification with the Florida Department of Education (FLDOE). We serve as the Broward County District Coordinator. Orloff CAJE will also assist teachers and their schools with the Professional Educational Competency Program (PECD) required for new teachers.
All Orloff CAJE professional development workshops and courses are available for in-service points for both Judaic and General Studies teachers through the agencies mentioned above